The MAGA Handbook to Fascism

This is a very short list of awful shit related to Trump and his administration, created as a guide to combat MAGA fascism and destruction. For the record, I do NOT like compiling any of this. I would love nothing more than to pay way less attention to politics, but we are absolutely at an inflection point.

If you are a Trump supporter, please resist your knee-jerk reaction to denounce any or all of this as "liberal lies and propaganda" and actually read it. If you are questioning your political choices, that's fine. We should all be doing that constantly. None of this is meant as an endorsement of the Democrat party.




Continually illegally tries to bypass senate confirmation for federal prosecutor appointments.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Know What the Fuck To Do

Am I Become (Liberal) Gun Nut?

My Current Physical & Mental State